The Accidental Damage Protection covers you from accidental and pet damages to the property and its contents within the unit for the duration of the rental period -- subject to the policy terms and conditions of rental. This policy covers up to $1500 or $3000, depending on the Damage Protection policy the property owner requires.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Why offer Accidental Rental Damage Insurance?
A.Property Managers turn to Travel Guardâ€™s Accidental Rental Damage Insurance (ARDI) to help them simplify and save by reducing the costs and administration associated with the sometimes problematic management of security deposits.
- Q. How does Accidental Rental Damage Insurance work?
A.When guests purchase the plan, ARDI provides them with coverage if they accidentally damage the property or any of its contents during their stay, even if the damage was caused by their pet!
- Q. How do your guests benefit from Accidental Rental Damage Insurance?
A. Guests no longer need to worry about when or how much of their security deposit will be returned. When they purchase the affordable ARDI plan, they no longer have to be concerned about writing a check or charging their credit card for hundreds of dollars to cover a security deposit. Having to write a check or tie up their credit card with a security deposit can be a reason for some potential guests to change their vacation plans.
- Q. How do Property Managers benefit from Accidental Rental Damage Insurance?
A. By reducing the administration time and cost associated with collecting, managing and refunding guestsâ€™ security deposits, Property Managers can focus on what really matters â€“ building their business.
- Q. How much does a guest pay when purchasing an Accidental Rental Damage Insurance policy?
A. Property managers can choose the coverage option that is best for their business. A flat rate of $45.00 provides coverage up to $1,500.00. A flat rate of $69.00 provides coverage up to $3,000.00.
For additional information rentors can:
- View a Travel Guard™ Damage Protection Policy.
- Call Travel Guard™ (24-hours a day) with questions about this insurance plan. 1.800.826.4919; refer to Product #007689 rev. 7/03
This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under policy series T30253NUFIC. The Policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions, and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the Policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the Policy, the Policy shall govern.